Magnetic shielding problems generally involve radiated low frequency interference which requires source or sensitive device shielding, sometimes both. Eagle’s Engineering department’s goal is to provide the most cost-effective solution to your EMI problems. This involves many different considerations:
- Material Choice
- Material Thickness
- Shape Consideration
- Fabrication Techniques
- Minimal Tooling
- Annealing Requirements
- Surface Protection & Finishes
Eagle Magnetic offers engineering guidance for higher frequency issues, such as RFI, in which a fabricated product is the cost-effective solution.
Eagle Magnetic’s Mechanical Engineering Department has extensive training and experience in the design and fabrication of magnetic shields. This includes the following aspects:
- Use of the latest CAD CAM equipment and software
- Form, Fit, & Function analysis
- Cost analysis
- Manufacturing feasibility
Reverse Engineering and Inspection
With Eagle’s new Virtek™ Laser QC System, customer’s can benefit from current templates or patterns that have been developed and transferred to NC equipment in a matter of minutes. In addition, this system provides a highly reliable means of measurement and inspection.
- Flat Panel Scanning accurate within +-.005″
- Go from Flat Template to NC Punch or Laser cut in minutes
- Ideal for Patterns with large radii or small intricate detail
- Accuracy – Accuracy maintained at +-.005″ during Reverse Engineering and +-.002″ during Inspection.
- Variety of Material – Ability to Scan flat patterns ranging in thickness from .001″ to 12.000″
- CAD Drawings – Can easily transfer scanned data to AutoCAD™ and produce detailed drawings for customer approval before fabrication thus allowing for faster prototype or productions runs.
- Inspection – Provides detailed SPC data and final inspection reports.